Wednesday, April 15, 2009

American Idol: TOP 7 Results Show

Who is going home tonight? I have formed my opinions, and visited several of my friends blogs to discuss their thoughts with them today. That is the fun part about this show for me. Everyone has their favorites by now, and some of us have VERY strong opinions about them! Tonight we will get to hear Idol Alum Jennifer Hudson and Hannah Montana is in the house! You know the drill, **SPOILER ALERT** Come back later if you are behind on your DVR watching!

Ryan reminds us that The Save is in play for only two more weeks. Will the Judges use it tonight? The Finale is a little more than a month away. It seems like just yesterday we were listening to the try-outs! The Top 7 performed "Maniac" from Flashdance for their group number this week. In my opinion, it is a good thing they weren't being judged on that! Not so good for me.

Alright, let's get down to business! Dim the lights, we are building the Bottom 3.

1. Allison - SAFE
2. Adam - SAFE
3. Anoop is in the Bottom 3 for the third week in a row. You can tell he is getting frustrated. This surprises me, because I didn't think he was bad last night.

Jennifer Hudson performs "If this isn't Love". Such a pretty girl. She has had a roller coaster year. Loving the bling she is sporting on her fingers tonight. When the song is almost over, My Handsome Prince said he "Hoped the album didn't cost more than a dollar" Causing me to snort as I laughed until I had tears! My man, he has his moments.

Who will join Anoop? Dim the lights and we'll get back to it.

4. Kris and
5. Lil are asked to stand at the same time. Kris is finally told that he is safe, and Lil will join Anoop.

6. Matt (IS That a huge zit in the middle of his forehead?) and
7. Danny stand at the same time. I really dislike this drama that Ryan tries to build - just TELL US WHO IS SAFE!
Please.

Danny has not been in the Bottom three yet, and he is safe again this week. Matt joins Anoop and Lil .

When we are back from what seems like an hour of commercials, Ryan is going to give one of the three some instant relief. Anoop is sent back to the couch. So Matt and Lil have to wait until after Miley Cyrus sings to learn their fate.

Man! Those Quiznos Toasty Torpedo sandwiches look good! Only $4 - Cheap Lunch!

Okay Dim the lights, let's get to it. After 36 Million Votes, America has spoken and Lil is...

SAFE. Matt is singing for his life, while the Judges deliberate whether or not to use The Save.
And MUCH to my surprise, the Judges DID save Matt. That means that TWO Contestants will be sent home next week - AND it is DISCO week. Ouch!

So what did you think? Did America get it right? Did the Judges? Let's Discuss!

No comments: