Friday, June 17, 2011

Tattered Treasures: Rag Quilts by Sherri Rice



I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner "Show us your Life" today to show you a few of the rag quilts I make. These are perfect as a throw for the couch or as a baby gift for some one special! I do take special orders, so if you have a certain color or theme, I would be happy to work with you.



For those that are local, I have several quilts available at Vintage Glam and Junque in down town Rogers. I can also ship for an additional fee. All of these quilts are machine wash and dry, so you don't have to be afraid to use them! I think they get better after each wash.

Pink and white floral with a nursery rhyme toile. This one can be seen in person at Vintage Glam and Junque.
For the back I chose a Mary Engelbreit fabric, green checks and pink flowers.


For the Hog Fan. Enough said!






Burgundy, brown and tan.


Turquoise, Lime Green, Black and White.





I also make burp cloths and bibs to coordinate with the quilts.





Jungle Babies theme.






I made this quilt extra fancy! I embellished some of the squares with yo-yo's and vintage buttons.




I think the Mom-to-be will be pleased with the results!






If you are looking for a special, hand-made gift I would love to work with you! Leave me a comment and I will be in contact with you.


No comments: