Monday, November 29, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas! Day Two

On the Second Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two Ladybugs
and a Necklace with a Clover Key

E112G Ladybug Studs $24

A spot of whimsy, our handset pave ladybug studs use one of our favorite motifs for starting conversations. .38" with posts.

N171H Clover Key Necklace $54
The Perfect layering piece! A blackened metal chain with an ornate key pendant adorned with black and white CZ's. Approximately 19" length with 2" extender. Lobster Clasp closure.

Your True Love can shop online - anytime! I would LOVE for you to do your Holiday shopping with me! I will be donating 10% of my Retail Sales in December to the Junior League of Northwest Arkansas to help towards their MANY service projects. You can participate in this online “trunk show” and help our local community from now through December 10th.

Here is how: Go to www.stelladot.com/sherririce Enter “Junior League” as your Hostess to receive our $5.95 flat rate shipping. Stella & Dot accepts Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Your order ships within 24 hours from our Houston, TX facility and will come directly to YOU (or the address you choose) via Priority Mail in just a few (2 to 3) days.

Contact me for more Details!

No comments: