Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tristan Alexander

I started making quilts this year because we are having a mini baby boom in our family! In May our niece Misty and her husband welcomed their first child Drexel. This month our nephew Josh and his wife welcomed their third son, Tristan.

Here are some pictures of the quilt I did for Tristan's jungle themed nursery.


Monkeys and leaves on the back!

Stripes, jungle babies and giraffe print.

Once the quilt was complete, I had some fabric left over and I thought it would be fun to make some bibs and burp cloths.



I learned how to make yo-yo's to embellish the bibs.


I did three bibs with matching burp cloths and I love how they turned out.






Getting things ready to mail off.


All packed and ready to go!



The package arrived just in time for this sweet bundle of joy! It looks like Tristan likes his quilt.


No comments: