Saturday, November 29, 2008

Let the Decorating begin!

I can't believe I am showing ya'll this, but it is TIME TO DECORATE!!! Yes, it is finally time for me to dig in to this MASSIVE amount of Christmas decorations. Have I mentioned that I LOVE CHRISTMAS? This closet is obviously overflowing, but in my defense, some of these totes are there to put the fall/everyday decorations away. The turkey has been cooked and enjoyed, the family has been here and hugged and the dishes have been washed and for the most part, put away. So IT IS TIME! I get to unpack all the treasures that I look forward to every year. There's the Santa that I can remember sitting on top of our TV for as far back as I can remember (I think I was 4, maybe 5 years old - a LONG time ago!). His boot has a little chip in the front now, acquired somewhere over the years. There are snowmen. People, there are SNOWMEN! Larry and I have many collections, and EVERY room will be decked out. A few years ago we started collecting Rudolph figurines. This summer when we were in Branson, we found these three prizes. We really are just kids in an adult size package!





I'm off to tackle that mountain, be back with pictures soon!

No comments: