Saturday, November 8, 2008

What I was doing instead of cleaning...




You Are a Cranberry and Popcorn Strung Tree



Christmas is all about showcasing your creative talents.

From cookies to nicely wrapped presents, your unique creations impress everyone.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS! This isn't a huge surprise to those of you that know me. I was reading some of my favorite blogs this morning and found this quiz on one of my new pretend BFF Kim's blog. She is so creative! I just love seeing what she is going to come up with next.
Now I don't know about the impressing everyone part, but I do enjoy EVERY detail about Christmas. My wrapping paper has to match the theme of the tree, and each gift has ribbons and bows and gift tags - almost a work of art! I spend HOURS wrapping gifts, but I love how they look under the tree I spend HOURS decorating, making sure the ornaments are evenly spaced. Larry doesn't even try to understand it anymore! He's realized it's an obsession, and I'm just going to move anything he tries to help with anyway!
I usually start decorating the day after Thanksgiving - when do you decorate for Christmas, or do you? I'd love to know what kind of tree you are!

No comments: