Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my Birthday! Happy Birthday to ME!

I'm a firm believer in a Birthday Extravaganza. Birthdays SHOULD be CELEBRATED! You've made it another year! And it sure beats the option! In honor of my big day, I thought I would share some cake with you! I have picked out a few that looked really good to me. Grab some coffee and share in the festivities!

Doesn't this look like a fun time is about to be had? I had the best parties when I was little. Mom and Dad always made a big deal out of our special day. We would get to pick our very favorite thing to eat and Mom would make us a wonderful meal. Daddy didn't care for spaghetti too much, but he would be a good sport if that was our choice!


My birthday is on the same day that the Father of our Great Country, George Washington was born. Some other famous people that I share a birthday with are Julius "Dr. J" Erving, Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter), Drew Barrymore and Senator Edward Kennedy. Quite an eclectic bunch there!


I am not quite ready for this cake! I still have a couple of years to prepare for that one. I will honestly say that my age doesn't bother me. It's just a number! I feel very Thankful and Blessed to still be celebrating. God has more plans for me!

This one might be my favorite! I'd say there is something for almost everyone here!


I bet this one tastes as good as it looks! My choice of cake would definitely be CHOCOLATE! German Chocolate with coconut pecan icing - YUMMY!

This looks like something my Handsome Prince would do! HA!

Enjoy your Sunday! I'll have a Birthday Festival Recap for you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Christy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, My Dear Girlfriend!

Lindsay said...

Hope you had a wonderful day! Great to run into you twice yesterday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!! Have a blessed year ahead! Loves, hugs and prayers, P

Sherri said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments!