Wednesday, May 6, 2009

American Idol Results Show

**SPOILER ALERT** Come back later if you haven't watched the results show yet!

Well I've suffered through another hour long show that could have been done in 5 minutes.
Tops.

We've heard Slash.

We've heard Paula. Yeah, she's been on the show for EIGHT seasons and NEVER performed.
Huh.

No Doubt stopped by before going on tour. No new material, just going on tour. Probably why they were available.

Daughtry (one of my favorites, he SO got ROBBED) sang "No Surprise" from his new album. All of this while we are sitting on pins and needles waiting for them to JUST. TELL. US. WHO. THE. TOP. THREE. ARE.

Pretty Please.

The top three get to go on a hometown visit. They are treated to parades and get to do interviews - generally get the STAR treatment. WHO will it be?

Ryan points to the stools at the side of the stage. Tonight, you want to sit in one of those three stools. Side note: Don't they look UN comfortable?

The first Contestant that is safe and sent to the stool is Kris. WOW! I'm happy, but surprised.
And more nervous than ever.

Second person that is Safe and going home this week for a visit is Adam. Not surprised at this, and getting very scared for my Danny.

Allison or Danny? Who is safe? Who is headed home for good?

DANNY! He is SAFE!!! Happiness!!! He admitted that they could not hear on stage last night, and when he listened to his performance afterward he said he laughed at how bad that last note was! I'm so glad he's safe.

Have I mentioned Danny is my favorite?

Next week each contestant sings two songs - Judges choice and their choice. I can't wait!

So what did you think? Were you happy with the results? Let's Discuss!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo ready for Adam to go home, but don't see it happening. Thankful Danny stayed! Whew!! Allison is good, but she is young and will be picked up already by somebody. I, too, was surprise, but thankful that Chris stayed. I will be on the road next week and may not see the show. **cry** I love your Idol updates. Always...Objective! lol

Lisa said...

Go Adam, my fav! I'm happy Allison went. I wanted her gone before Matt. I don't want to lose any more. They are my favorite/top 3 and are all good. Can't wait for their hometowns show!

Lindsay said...

Ok-I was sweatin' it too when they got down to Danny & Allison! I liked Allison though. I like all the top 5 or so. I love what Danny said about his scream. Too funny.