Monday, March 9, 2009

Jaxon Update and another craft project

First of all, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU! for your prayers for my nephew Jaxon. He was diagnosed very quickly, responded to the medication and was sent home late Sunday evening. PRAISE GOD! The Doctors anticipate a FULL Recovery, after about a month of medication. Thank you so very much for all your prayers for my family!


Here's a little preview of my latest craft project. I bought these eggs at my favorite craft store, AKA Hobby Lobby! I liked the size of them, but they were a little too plain. So I grabbed up some craft paint while I was there.
Here they are in various stages of "done-ness"! I've gotten very creative at finding things to prop them in while drying!

I already had some glitter glue from a long ago project. This is working perfectly to add a "little Bling" to my Easter Eggs!

It has been kind of fun having these to work on a little each night while we are keeping up with our intense Reality TV schedule! I'm just about finished with these bigger eggs, and I have started on some adorable smaller ones. I'll post pictures when I 'm done!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So happy Jaxon is getting better:)!

I can't tell if the eggs are plastic, wood, paper mache', Plaster of Paris or what, but they are turning out beautifully!

Lindsay said...

Ooooo I likey the eggs! Love the polka dots & glitter.